Tent Rental Process
- Contact our tent specialists to discuss your event, style of tent, space requirements, and any other questions you may have.
- Once the order is confirmed, we will require a 25% non-refundable deposit. We will also require you to sign a tent rental agreement to ensure you are aware of the responsibility that comes with renting a tent!
- Our operations team will follow up with you approximately 1 week in advance of your event to confirm all the details, arrival time, your contact. We believe in continuous and open communication. No one likes last minute surprises!
- Installers will arrive onsite, typically one or two days prior to your event. The designated crew leader will introduce his/herself to the identified contact on site. Once the exact site, tent orientation etc. is determined.. you can sit back and watch our team create your venue. You don’t need to do a thing! We’ll do a final walkthrough prior to leaving to ensure there are no last minute requests. Then we leave, and you party!
- Post event (typically one or two days after your event), our team will come back and efficiently dismantle your tent, load onto our truck and bring back to our facility for processing.
** Please Note – If you have rented items in addition to a tent from MacFarlands, all other rental items will be stacked neatly inside the tent. Unless otherwise coordinated, setup of tables/chairs etc. is NOT included.